Havana International Jazz Festival Tour
December 13-20, 2016
Deadline to register: October 21, 2016
Click here to download registration form in .pdf format
Experience the roots of Afro-Cuban jazz first hand on an unforgettable adventure with PlazaCUBA! Our Havana International Jazz Festival Tour takes you deep into Cuba’s music scene with an all-access pass to the festival and entrance to exclusive engagements with Cuba’s most talented musicians.
The festival is an international event that showcases the innovative sounds of Cuban music, featuring performances by Cuba’s newest rising stars as well as musicians from around the globe.
In addition to taking in performances, you will have a chance to visit the famous Egrem recording studio and La ENA (the leading national school of music). Along with music exploration, we include visits to the Bellas Artes Museum and neighborhood community art projects. You will also get to know Havana through a City Tour and a walk through Old Havana, and perhaps visit an organic farm exemplifying Cuba’s growing and vibrant self-sufficiency.
Our team of English-speaking Cuban hosts and PlazaCUBA representatives is made up of seasoned professionals who coordinate events and provide assistance every step of the way.
You will be staying at the historic Hotel Nacional – a classic World Heritage site located on the Malecón in the Vedado neighborhood of Havana. The hotel has a gorgeous pool, breathtaking views, restaurants, a business center, and WiFi. At this time, we can only offer standard accommodations. We are awaiting confirmation for upgraded rooms on a newly remodeled executive floor. Please contact us if you would like to be notified about upgraded room and suite availability.
Double Standard: $3,495 (per person)
Single supplement: $500
• Legal travel authorization provided by PlazaCUBA
• Seven nights in a standard room at the Hotel Nacional with breakfast daily
• All access pass for entry to Havana Jazz Festival performances and special events
• Exclusive parties, performances and intimate gatherings with musicians and dancers
• Guided excursions focused on interaction with Cuban visual artists
• Airport transfer to and from the hotel in Havana on December 13 and December 20
• Four additional meals at our favorite local restaurants and paladars (in-home restaurants)
• Ground transportation to all group activities
• An expert staff of Cuban coordinators and PlazaCUBA representatives
*Airfare not included