Havana International Jazz Festival Tour
January 15-22, 2018
Legal people-to-people travel focusing on music, dance and culture
Deadline to register: November 15, 2017
Click here to download registration form in .pdf format
Experience the roots of Afro-Cuban jazz first hand on an unforgettable adventure with PlazaCUBA! Our Havana International Jazz Festival Tour takes you deep into Cuba’s music scene with an all-access pass to the festival and entrance to exclusive engagements with Cuba’s most talented musicians.
The festival is an international event that showcases the innovative sounds of Cuban music, featuring performances by Cuba’s newest rising stars, as well as musicians from around the globe.
In addition to jazz performances, we’ll take you on an exploration of the arts and culture of Cuba. Tour the Escuela Nacional de Arte (La ENA) and meet young musicians, dancers and painters, visit famous artists in their studios, travel to Matanzas or Viñales, take in the Ballet, Old Havana, Bellas Artes Museum, and a rooftop urban garden that exemplifies Cuba’s growing and vibrant self-sufficiency.
Our team of English-speaking Cuban hosts and PlazaCUBA representatives is made up of seasoned professionals who coordinate events and provide assistance every step of the way.
You will be staying at the historic Havana Libre Hotel (or a similar hotel), which features a gorgeous pool, breathtaking views, restaurants, a business center, and WiFi. We have options for upgraded rooms and suites for an additional fee. Please contact us if you would like to be notified about upgrade availability.
| Prices and Discounts:
|Double Standard - $3,695 per person /
||Single Supplement - $700 /
||Extended Dates in Cuba - $100
|Register by September 27th discount - $100 / Past Participant discount - $50
Program price includes:
• Authorization for legal travel to Cuba in the people-to-people category, provided by PlazaCUBA.
• Airport transfer to the hotel in Havana on January 15.
• Seven nights standard accommodations at the Havana Libre (or similar hotel), with breakfast daily.
• All access pass for entry to all of the Havana Jazz Festival performances and special events.
• Exclusive parties, performances and intimate gatherings with musicians, dancers and artists.
• Guided excursions focused on interaction with the Cuban people.
• English-speaking guide for programmed activities.
• All in-country ground transportation for group activities.
• Five additional meals at some of our favorite local restaurants and paladars (in-home restaurants).
• Ground transportation to all group activities.
• Expert staff of Cuban coordinators and PlazaCUBA representatives for on-site assistance.
Not Included: Airfare, Cuban entry visa, hotel to airport transfer after the program, meals not listed