Experience an unforgettable journey to the Eastern side of the island on this Cuban Music and Dance Tour, and enjoy cultural exchanges with internationally acclaimed artists, and other locals from all walks of life. Explore the dance and cultural traditions of the eastern region of the island with Yanek Revilla and Sabor DKY in Santiago and with Babul in Guantanamo. This program offers unique daily excursions, classes, and opportunities to connect directly with the people of Cuba. Join us for one week or two!
Support Cuban Dancers
- Take in the sights and sounds of the eastern region of the island. Learn about Popular dance styles with our friend and world-renowned Salsa dancer, Yanek Revilla, and members of his group Sabor DKY. Focus is on Popular dance styles including, Salsa, Son, Cha Cha Cha, and Rueda de Casino.
- Travel to Guantanamo to experience rare music and dance styles. We’ll meet with dancers from Babul and visit the famous Tumba Francesa House.
Prices and Discounts
REGISTRATION DEADLINE TO BE ANNOUNCED
Date to be announced
Single Supplement $
Past Participant Discount: $100
Cuban Music and Dance Explorations Tour includes
- Documentation for legal travel to Cuba in the Support for the Cuban People category.
- Double or single accommodations in a private house in Santiago with breakfast daily. Single or double standard hotel accommodations at the Copa Cabana (or similar hotel), with breakfast daily in Havana.
- Airport transfer to the housing in Santiago or Havana for all arrivals on the start date of the program.
- PlazaCUBA’s unique support for the Cuban people programming, including city tours, classes, private performances, lectures with renowned experts, and excursions focused on interaction with Cuban artists, musicians, and dancers.
- All in-country ground transportation for group activities listed on the itinerary.
- English-speaking guide for programmed activities. Translator for all classes and group presentations.
- One special group meal in each city.
- Expert staff of Cuban coordinators and a PlazaCUBA representative on-site.
Not Included: Airfare, Cuban entry visa, airport transfer after the program, meals not listed on the itinerary