Fulfill your Dream of Studying at Cuba’s most Prestigious Music School!
Explore the roots of Cuban music with hands on instrument classes at Havana’s National School of Music (La ENA). Focus on percussion, drumset, piano, bass, tres/guitar, trumpet, trombone, flute, saxophone, violin or vocals. You’ll also attend rhythm workshops, ensemble groups, and history classes with internationally acclaimed musicians and professors from the school.
Join our percussion teachers for a batá drum ceremony, and enjoy beautiful beaches, delicious cuisine, and fun insider parties.
PlazaCUBA is the leading expert in Cuban cultural travel, with more than 20 years of experience and intimate connections with the most influential artists and performers in Cuba today. Our team is comprised of seasoned professionals who coordinate events and assist you on your journey. We’re dedicated to connecting you with Cuban artists and giving you an insider’s perspective on this magical country through the eyes of the people.
Study Music in Havana Tour Prices and Discounts
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FEBRUARY 12, 2024
This tour will fill up so pay your $500 deposit now to hold your space
(The deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to any 2024/2025 tour)
Repeat Customers: $100 off
Study Music in Havana Tour includes
- Legal travel to Cuba in the Support for the Cuban People category.
- Airport transfer to accommodations upon arrival to Cuba (for arrivals on the program start date only.)
- Seven nights single or double occupancy accommodations, with breakfast daily.
- Activities on the itinerary, including classes, private performances, lectures with renowned experts, and excursions focused on music, dance and culture that support for the Cuban people.
- All in-country ground transportation for group activities listed on the itinerary.
- Access to information about what is happening in Havana minute by minute through our professional connections and onsite Cuban staff. We’ll see and meet members of Ban Rarrá, Raíces Profundas, and Tierra Kaliente, Pupy Pedroso, Habana de Primera, Rumbatá, El Niño, Timbalaye, Osain del Monte, and more!
- One special group meal with all the Cubans working in the program.
- English-speaking guide for programmed activities. Translator for all classes and group presentations.
- Expert staff of Cuban coordinators and PlazaCUBA representatives for on-site assistance.
Not Included: Airfare, Cuban entry visa, airport transfer after the program, meals not listed on the itinerary
See all of Our Cuba Tours