The Havana Jazz Festival is confirmed with live concerts!
Travel to Havana, one of the most exciting destinations in the world, on a special tour designed to ensure maximum benefit to the Cuban people. Our program will include an all-access pass to the festival, gourmet cuisine, and curated cultural excursions. Plus, we’ll focus on supporting independent Jazz musicians, artists and Cuban families. Here’s how:
1) We will request that travelers bring much needed supplies to donate.
2) The tour will focus on frequenting independent restaurants and businesses daily.
3) Part of your program payment will go directly to Cuban musicians, and artists and their families.
4) *Accommodations will be offered at privately owned apartments, instead of a hotel.
*$500 price reduction due to the change in accommodations from hotels to private housing.
In addition to Jazz festival performances, you’ll be invited to exclusive engagements with Cuba’s most talented musicians. We’ll take you on an exploration of the arts and culture of Cuba. Tour the Escuela Nacional de Arte (La ENA) and meet young musicians, dancers and painters, visit famous artists in their studios, take in the Ballet, Old Havana, private museums and galleries, and a rooftop urban garden that exemplifies Cuban’s growing and vibrant self-sufficiency.
The Havana Jazz Festival is an international event that showcases the innovative sounds of Cuban music, featuring performances by Cuba’s newest independent rising stars, as well as musicians from around the globe.
This tour features a variety of Support for the Cuban People activities, including private concerts, dance performances, rumba parties, meetings with local business owners, farm-to-table meals, and accommodations in beautiful private houses. Explore the roots of Afro-Cuban jazz first hand on a special adventure with PlazaCUBA!
Our team of English-speaking Cuban hosts and PlazaCUBA representatives is made up of seasoned professionals who coordinate events and provide assistance during your stay in Cuba.
Price and Discounts
Deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to any 2022 or 2023 tour if you cancel by November 1, 2021
EXTENDED Registration Deadline December 10, 2021
Havana Jazz Festival Tour
January 17 – 24, 2022
Adjusted Program Price
Single Supplement adjusted
now only $200
Past participant discount: $50 off
Havana Jazz Festival Tour Program includes
- Full time schedule of activities for legal travel to Cuba in the Support for the Cuban People category.
- Seven nights standard accommodations at a Casa Particular (gorgeous private home) with breakfast daily.
- Airport transfer to your independent housing in Havana (must arrive on the tour start date).
- All access pass for entry to all of the Havana Jazz Festival performances and special events.
- Exclusive performances and intimate private gatherings with musicians, dancers and artists.
- Guided excursions focused on Support for the Cuban People.
- All in-country ground transportation for group activities.
- English-speaking guide for programmed activities.
- Four additional farm-to-table meals at some of our favorite local paladars (in-home restaurants).
- Expert staff of Cuban coordinators and PlazaCUBA representatives for on-site assistance.
Not Included: Airfare, Cuban entry visa, airport transfer after the program, meals not listed on your itinerary
Learn about all of Our Cuba Tours