Our Havana Jazz Festival Tour is designed for jazz enthusiasts and lovers of all styles of Cuban music. In addition to nightly jazz concerts, we’ll take you deep into Havana’s independent music scene where you’ll also experience Afro-Cuban music, Salsa, Rumba, Comparsa and more!
This Havana Jazz Festival tour features luxury accommodations at the Hotel Grand Aston Havana, a VIP pass to the festival, meals at the finest restaurants in town and a variety of curated cultural excursions. You’ll tour the Escuela Nacional de Música (La ENA) and meet young musicians, visit famous artists in their studios, and take in a rehearsal of the National Ballet of Cuba. With PlazaCUBA’s insider connections, you’ll have access to private concerts with Cuba’s most talented musicians. Explore the roots of Afro-Cuban jazz first hand on this special adventure with PlazaCUBA!
The Havana Jazz Festival is an international event that showcases the innovative sounds of jazz and features performances by Cuba’s newest rising stars, and musicians from around the globe. The event was founded in 1978 when Bobby Carcasses and other prominent Cuban musicians presented the first jazz concert at the Casa de la Cultura de Plaza. It now spans 7 nights with concerts at more than a dozen different venues around Havana.
Fulfill your dream of traveling to Cuba, one of the most exciting cultural destinations in the world, on this special tour that is designed to ensure maximum benefit to the Cuban people. We’ll focus on supporting independent Jazz musicians, artists and Cuban families. Here’s how:
1) The tour will focus on frequenting independent restaurants and businesses daily.
2) Part of your program payment will go directly to Cuban musicians and artists, and their families.
$3,695 double occupancy // $4,145 single occupancy
Our team of English-speaking Cuban hosts and PlazaCUBA representatives is made up of seasoned professionals who coordinate events and provide assistance during your stay in Cuba.
Jazz Festival Tour Prices and Discounts
Havana Jazz Festival Tour Price and Discounts
Registration deadline Nov. 4, 2024
$500 deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to another Jazz tour
Havana Jazz Festival Tour
January 20 – 27, 2025
$3,695 – Double Room
Single Supplement $450
Early payment discount: $100 off before June 3, 2024
Past participant discount: $100 off
Havana Jazz Festival Cuba Tour includes
- Full time schedule of activities for legal travel to Cuba in the Support for the Cuban People category.
- Seven nights standard accommodations at the luxury Hotel Grand Aston, with breakfast daily.
- Airport transfer to the hotel in Havana (must arrive on the tour start date).
- All access pass for entry to all of the Havana Jazz Festival performances and special events.
- Exclusive performances and intimate private gatherings with musicians, dancers and artists.
- Guided excursions focused on Support for the Cuban People.
- All in-country ground transportation for group activities.
- English-speaking guide for programmed activities.
- Three additional farm-to-table meals at some of our favorite local paladars (in-home restaurants).
- Expert staff of Cuban coordinators and PlazaCUBA representatives for on-site assistance.
Not Included: Airfare, Cuban entry visa, airport transfer after the program, meals not listed on your itinerary
Learn about all of Our Cuba Tours