Our Havana Jazz Festival Tour takes you deep into Cuba’s music scene with an all-access pass to the festival and entrance to exclusive engagements with Cuba’s most talented musicians. Designed especially for jazz lovers, this tour features a variety of support for the Cuban people activities including private concerts, dance performances, rumba parties, a day-trip to Viñales, and accommodations at the beautiful Havana Libre Hotel in Vedado. Explore the roots of Afro-Cuban jazz first hand on a special adventure with PlazaCUBA!
The Havana Jazz Festival is an international event that showcases the innovative sounds of Cuban music, featuring performances by Cuba’s newest rising stars, as well as musicians from around the globe.
In addition to Havana jazz festival performances, we’ll take you on an exploration of the arts and culture of Cuba. Tour the Escuela Nacional de Arte (La ENA) and meet young musicians, dancers and painters, visit famous artists in their studios, travel to Viñales for the day, take in the Ballet, Old Havana, Bellas Artes Museum, and a rooftop urban garden that exemplifies Cuba’s growing and vibrant self-sufficiency.
You will be staying at the historic Havana Libre Hotel (or a similar hotel), which is centrally located and features a gorgeous pool, breathtaking views, restaurants, a business center, and WiFi.
Our team of English-speaking Cuban hosts and PlazaCUBA representatives is made up of seasoned professionals who coordinate events and provide assistance during your stay in Cuba.
Price and Discounts
Deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to any 2022 or 2023 tour if you cancel by November 1, 2021
Registration Deadline November 1, 2021
Havana Jazz Festival Tour
January 17 – 24, 2022
Register with deposit by August 16, 2021
After August 16, 2021
Single Supplement $595
Past participant discount: $50 off
Havana Jazz Festival Tour Program includes
- Documentation for legal travel to Cuba in the Support for the Cuban People category.
- Airport transfer to the hotel in Havana for all arrivals on the tour start date.
- Seven nights standard accommodations at the Havana Libre (or similar hotel), with breakfast daily.
- All access pass for entry to all of the Havana Jazz Festival performances and special events.
- Exclusive performances and intimate gatherings with musicians, dancers and artists.
- Guided excursions focused on Support for the Cuban People.
- All in-country ground transportation for group activities.
- English-speaking guide for programmed activities.
- Five additional meals at some of our favorite local restaurants and paladars (in-home restaurants).
- Expert staff of Cuban coordinators and PlazaCUBA representatives for on-site assistance.
Not Included: Airfare, Cuban entry visa, hotel to airport transfer after the program, meals not listed
Learn about all of Our Cuba Tours